Operation Day (part 2)



 I arrived at the hospital at 12 and a porter took me to my room. WiFi, 42 inch TV, air conditioning and mini toiletries all included!

By 2pm I have seen a health care assistant who checked who checked me in and gave me mybgown/wristband etc, the anaesthetist who canulated me, my surgeon who went through the op and consent forms, the pharmacist who went through meds and physiotherapist who gave me breathing exercises to do after the op, instructions on how to get out of bed and gave me a rolled up towel type thingy to hold against my belly if I need to cough or sneeze!! They will also be coming to see me tomorrow to help me with walking!

It is very thorough and I am impressed.

It is definitely not like any hospital.I have been in before!!

I will be going down about 5.30 so will attempt part 3 later....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from me!

2 weeks post-op

Operation day (part 3).....finally!!