12 week update


Today I treated myself to a haircut and new colour. I am now just over 12 weeks post op and loving life!

Today I reached 3 stone (42lbs) weight loss.

I have gone from clothes size 24/26 to size 18/20 and have had to buy new underwear as the girls have shrunk from 44G to 40DD 🙊

I am enjoying exercise for the first time ever!! I do 2 or 3 aqua fitness classes a week as well as a strollercise class. I have also joined a fitness class for the over 50s (even though I am ONLY 49!!) as it is lower impact and perfect for a beginner like me lol. It also takes place in an air-conditioned studio which is amazing 😂

I can now eat anything I want but obviously small amounts. My dinner plate is a side plate and I eat with a child sized cutlery set. This was my lunch today: a lentil cake (like a rice cake but higher protein) spread with a laughing cow light triangle, a spicy chicken breat fillet, some shredded lettuce and cucumber, a dollop of light mayo and 10g of salted cashews


I have my uni induction on Monday and I am so glad I had the op when I did so I have had time to get a bit fitter and get into a good routine with food before I started.

Next Tuesday is exactly 4 months from op so I will get some more photos done and will post then.

Love to you all xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 weeks post-op

Hello from me!

Christmas update 🎄