Christmas update 🎄


It is just over 6 months since my surgery. My current weight is 245lbs which means I have lost 68lbs (2lbs short of 5 stone). I can eat what I want now but still only small amounts. It is quite difficult at the moment as there is temptation at every turn but I am not denying myself. I fully intend to enjoy the Christmas period including eating bit of everything like chocolate and sausage rolls!! The big difference is that last year I could have eaten my way through the best part of a tin of quality street while watching TV of an evening, this year I eat 4-6 chocolates over the evening! After Christmas I will probably go back on to a more strict diet for a few weeks to speed up my weight loss but at the moment I am happy to maintain for a couple of weeks so I can enjoy Christmas.
Due to Ric working on Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day, we are having our large family get together on 27th although unfortunately the dreaded covid means not all the kids will be able to join us. We will still make the most of the day together and hope everyone else remains healthy! I will post update and photos in the new year.
Big love and Christmas wishes to you all xxx
 

Comments

  1. How fabulous. So pleased for you. Hope you ok not heard from you in yonks. Hope college going OK. 💙 no idea why but out of the blue Google suggested I come here 😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from me!

2 weeks post-op